Marriage Counseling of Tulsa with Alina Morrow, LPC
Tired of the fighting?
Has your marriage drifted away from what it once was?
Has a new problem entered your relationship?
Couples who choose to work with a trained and licensed counselor will learn the relationship skills they need which can save their marriage and transform them into a satisfying union. Waiting too long to seek marriage counseling can reduce the chances of success.
Through counseling, I can help couples learn to:
- Resolve disagreements in healthy ways.
- Use better communication techniques.
- Listen to their spouses and process what they hear.
- Verbalize their needs plainly and openly with no anger, resentment, or fear.
- Assert themselves without being demanding or offensive.
- Reveal their feelings to their spouses without fear of causing them pain.
- Work on unresolved conflicts and solve the issues.
- Acquire a deeper understanding of their partners and their needs.
- Gain a better understanding of themselves and their own needs.
If you are in a relationship and are considering divorce or separation, seeking professional help before making a decision you might regret later can be beneficial. Often, some partners in a relationship find it too hard to deal with problems in the marriage, and falsely believe it is 'easier to give up.' But what they don't stop to think about is how painful, difficult and expensive a divorce is compared to marriage counseling.
You can learn more about Alina Morrow, LPC, here
Curious about what goes on in marriage and couples therapy? Learn What to Expect during marriage counseling here. Please contact Alina Morrow with any questions you might have. I can be reached by telephone or text until 9pm, and most of the time I can answer your EMAIL in a few hours.
- Alina I Morrow
Licensed Professional Counselor,
Oklahoma License No. 5106
Our Office is conveniently located off the BA Expressway which cuts down on your travel time to appointments.